Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

So Valentine's Day is the day to be with the person you love.
Well I don't just have one! I have many best friends I love dearly so this is dedicated to them


This is Sandra. She is my best friend. I love you Sandra















This is Lexie. She is my twin sister and best friend. We didn't used to get along. But now we do a lot. And that is all that really matters because I love her.



This is Angelo. He's another person I love. And the last I'll put up simply because this whole blogging organization thing is getting too much. I'll do a part 2 later.


These people I wish i could have spent Valentine's Day with because they make my world.

2 comments:

  1. i dont believe you told me you had a blog! i loves you soooo much! more than words can describe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just kidding you did tell me i just forgot. love you!

    ReplyDelete